Buying and/or selling your home is likely to be the biggest financial transaction you have ever carried out. During the course of their careers our experienced advisors have helped thousands of people to move and they will guide you every step of the way. We are members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme awarded for both the expertise of our legal advisors and the level of care we give to every client.
Other firms/estate agents may be offering cut price conveyancing so why come to us?
- Dedicated lawyer who will guide you through your sale/purchase from start to finish.
- Accessible - you will be able to call your advisor direct or, if you prefer, call in to see them - no teams or call centres.
- Independent - we rely on our reputation and service to attract clients and (unlike some firms) we do not pay estate agents so that they will recommend us. We are here to act in your best interests and yours alone.
- No added costs - At the outset we will give you a tailored estimate to include all elements of the work that you have instructed us to do and we will write to you to confirm this. We do not give cut price quotes and then charge more for "added extras" such as mortgages.
- Experienced - all of our advisors have over 20 years experience of Conveyancing in South Holland
Don't just take our word for it. Read what our client's say about us and our service in the testimonials on the right of this page.
"We couldn't have moved without the help of Graham. He was kind and always on our side and at the end of the telephone."
"We were impressed with the way Mr Wakefield dealt with problems that arose with our purchasers' solicitor. Also Mr Wakefield and his secretary were so friendly and easy to get on with that it reassured you from the start."
"My grateful thanks to Mr Wakefield for all his help, advice and personal attention to detail - He made the trauma of selling and buying properties almost enjoyable!"
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA Number: 52592.