Buying and/or selling your home is likely to be the biggest financial transaction you have ever carried out. During the course of their careers our experienced advisors have helped thousands of people to move and they will guide you every step of the way. We are members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme awarded for both the expertise of our legal advisors and the level of care we give to every client.
Other firms/estate agents may be offering cut price conveyancing so why come to us?
- Dedicated lawyer who will guide you through your sale/purchase from start to finish.
- Accessible - you will be able to call your advisor direct or, if you prefer, call in to see them - no teams or call centres.
- Independent - we rely on our reputation and service to attract clients and (unlike some firms) we do not pay estate agents so that they will recommend us. We are here to act in your best interests and yours alone.
- No added costs - At the outset we will give you a tailored estimate to include all elements of the work that you have instructed us to do and we will write to you to confirm this. We do not give cut price quotes and then charge more for "added extras" such as mortgages.
- Experienced - all of our advisors have over 20 years experience of Conveyancing in South Holland
Don't just take our word for it. Read what our client's say about us and our service in the testimonials on the right of this page.
"We were very impressed with the overall quality of the service. Mr Wakefield always appeared ready and willing to help when we needed it."
"We were extremely satisfied with the service and help we received from Graham Wakefield and his secretary Sheila."
"My best experience of solicitors to date."
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA Number: 52592.